The Free Press READERCARE
How May We Help You?
Please use the tabs above to:
-view a map of our location
-view The Free Press Publisher's Blog
-order a subscription to one of our services
You may contact us during regular business hours at (507) 625-4451 then press #7.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. My paper didn’t arrive this morning. What should I do?
-Your paper should arrive at your location by 6:30 a.m. on weekdays and by 7:00 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
-If you have not received your newspaper by then, please contact us using the information above to reach a representative for assistance. They will determine how best to get a paper to you and ensure that you receive the best service possible.
-Note: You can also receive assistance if you are not able to access The Free Press E-edition.
2. I need to temporarily stop my paper while I’m away. What should I do?
-We can stop your paper for you while you’re away from home. Click here to fill out our online form or contact us, and we will stop your paper and schedule the appropriate start date for your return.
Three Methods of Stopping the Paper
- Vacation Package - While your away, we can save your papers in a Vacation Pac and deliver them to you when you return so you won’t miss any news while you’re away.
- Donate to NIE - Help students learn to love reading and learning about the world around them by donating your papers to the Newspapers in Education program, which delivers newspapers to area classrooms.
- Receive Credit - For the days that you are gone, days are added on to the expiration date of your subscription.
3. I’m going to be moving. When should I contact The Free Press to have my paper redirected to my new address?
-A move can be set-up as soon as the date of the move & new address are known. Click here to conveniently fill out our online form or contact us with the above information. Please allow 3 full business days to allow for your request to be processed.
4. As a current subscriber to The Free Press, how do I get the best rate possible?
-The best rate going for subscribing to The Free Press is to sign up for our EZ-Pay program. EZ-Pay saves time, money and paper by automatically deducting the cost of your subscription from your credit, debit, or checking account on a regularly scheduled basis.
-Call Reader Care today to find out how you can sign up for EZ-Pay.
Business Type: News and Information
Mobile Services: Yes
Online Services: Yes